A weekend to go back in time. Rediscover the past and the historical events of Sanniti, Longobardi and Romani, in the archaeological sites of Isernia, Castel San Vincenzo, Pietrabbondante and Sepino.
- Visit to the “La Pineta” Paleological Museum and walk through the historical center, Isernia (IS)
- Accommodation at “Antica dimora 191 B & B”, Isernia (IS)
- Visit of the archaeological park of Pietrabbondante, (IS)
- Visit to the ancient city of Altilia, Sepino (CB)
- Return to the B & B (IS)
- Visit to the archaeological site and the Abbey of Castel San Vincenco, (IS)
- Stop at the Tourist Oasis of the Mainarde Park, Castel San Vincenzo (IS)
ALLERGY FREE | ROMA RESORT TERMINI
The implementation of the Ecological Environmental Sanitation Program, for the control of Epidemiological and Allergic risk, allows our "Roma Resort" chain to carry out a natural and effective prophylaxis of the residential environment with particular attention to the bedroom. Roma Resort offers you the opportunity to stay at the Roma Resort Termini by receiving a 10% discount until until March 31st.
Find out more
International Women's Day 2020
Roma Resort wants to offer you a very special treat if you stay in the Eternal City for Women's Day from 7 to 9 March !!! Book now and you will receive a 10% discount on the entire stay compared to other websites.
Find out more
The Long week-end of Immaculate Conception 2019
Roma Resort rewards you if you stay in the Eternal City for the Long week-end of Immaculate Conception from December 5th to 8th!!!